Saturday, October 11, 2008

All you need is LOVE...


Wow- this has been a great trip. It was a crazy thought last night was the last "hurrah" for our group. No more weddings. However, that thought was quickly replaced by the fact that all 5 of us are in happy, wonderful relationships. It is a very cool thought.

Wow- what a beautiful wedding it was. Veronica looked magnificent- dress, hair, makeup, the look of being completely in love.... It was great. It was all so very perfect. I am so jealous that they are off to South Africa for two weeks. Wow! What an exciting trip.
I am excited to get home to my boys. It has been really weird to be away from them. I must admit, though, that I have enjoyed the silence and getting to sleep in. I feel like a princess in this big room alone. It doesn't take much to impress me.
Well, I better go and start packing. We have to check out, grab a bite to eat, drive 45 minutes to Ft. Lauderdale, and catch the plane. In 12 hours this little vacation will be over and it will be back to the daily grind. These little breaks from reality are such a nice way to refresh. Wish me luck flying. I get a little nervous everytime the plane takes off. I am sure it will all be fine. If not, I might have to get a bloody mary to calm me down. Happy saturday!

0 comments: