Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Bits of Randomness

Yesterday was a fun day. Work was good, my yummy leftovers for lunch were good, and then I got a fabulous hair cut. Much like the Katie Holmes do.

Unfortunately, the day ended with me watching the Red Sox get slaughtered. And by watching, I mean laying my head in Mike's lap, falling asleep, and then waking up to hear the unfortunate score. I am so worried that this may not be our year. Who knew the Rays would be so good?

Also, my patience is being tested this week. The kit club I belong to is a little behind and so the kits have not shipped out yet. I love the club, Polka Dot Whimsy, and I know that this delay is not their fault. I am just really excited to get my hands on some of the great stuff that is in this months kit.


I am also getting sick. My voice is quickly fading away and my throat is scratchy. I generally get laryngitis around the change of seasons, so I guess it is time. Actually, it has been awhile since it has really affected me, so I guess I am due. Anyone that knows me knows that I love to talk. This is quite an impediment if I have no voice. Oh well. I am going to be working on stuff for my table at the craft table anyways so I won't really NEED to talk.

Oh well. Have a great day and pay it forward.

0 comments: