Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall is in the Air


And the blond is gone from my hair. Yippee. I am really getting back into the swing of things. Two days of very minor pain. Yay!
I had a good day at work, my favorite lunch with my friend Hillary (Spicy Basil Noodle bowl with shrimp at Noodle), a few hours to myself while Mike and Parker were at soccer practice, and a new magazine while setting up a new playlist for my blog. It has been a great day and it feels so fantastic to say that. It's been awhile.
I got a design team project *almost* done. It consists of some cute little houses decorated with halloween papers. I just have to get one more thing and I will post once it is finished.
Now that I found my card reader, I have been able to upload a few things. Here are the 10x10 canvases that I did in the cupcakes and coffee class:


I had to alter the original design but I really like the way it turned out. It makes me happy to walk in my scrap room. On another creative note, I made a cute little birdie pincushion this morning and I thought I would share.
Have a great evening. Go Red Sox. (I say this because I know that my husband will be MIA for the next couple of weeks during post season play. It's ok. After that, I have 4 months of downtime.
Keep your fingers crossed for me as I go to the oral surgeon tomorrow. I hope that we find a cause and a solution.

0 comments: