Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whew!



Well, the plans are pretty much set for this weekend. Miss V is gettin hitched and we are all going down to Miami to party. I am really getting excited. Patrick is coming too so there will be much fun to be had. Got rooms set up, got a limo picking us up from the airport (We don't need no stinkin cab), and got a dress that is acceptable to my hubby and my son. Actually bought three just to make sure I had some back ups. I might just take all three of them down there for the girls to help me decide.

When I get back, I will have an anxious child awaiting my arrival. Excited to see me? Nah, not quite. Excited to decorate the house for Halloween? Yes. I am actually pretty excited too. I love this time of year. I only wish that it was a bit cooler. I can't get excited about fall unless the high temp of the day does not exceed 70. Mid 80's just doesn't cut it for me. It is about time for me to start picking out a pumpkin carving pattern. Hmmmm, maybe I can do something Boston Red Sox related.

Another thing that I have to do when I get back is get busy in my scrap room. Now don't go thinking dirty or anything. I am setting up a table at the Fall Festival at Parker's school and I have to knock out a ton of Demos to set up for people to look at. I also have to design an order form and order business cards. It is a lot to do but I am so excited to do it. I want to get my name out there and someday become a scrapbooking superstar. Just kidding. I will be happy to get 5 orders. Oooooh wish me luck. I can't wait.

0 comments: