Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Get to know Amy today

1. How many songs are on your ipod?
I don't have an Ipod. I know, I know.... I am the only person on this planet with out one!


2.What music would you want played at your funeral?
I want hip hop music at my funeral. I think it would make Mikey laugh since he hates my music. Even after I go, I want him to smile when he thinks about me (assuming he is still alive).

3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, Scrapbook etc., Creating Keepsakes


4.What is your favorite scent?
See Post Below


5.If I had a million dolars that I could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I would invest in a cook that would make our family low fat healthy meals and a personal trainer to whip me into shape.


6.What is your theme song?
Oh lordy- that's a tough one. I'm gonna go with "For Once in My Life" by Harry Connick Jr.

7.Do you trust easily?
Yes, and it has gotten me into trouble many times.


8.Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I act before I think. Ask Mike.

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not really.


10.Do you have a good body image?
Not at all.

11.How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
I am on the computer way too much, I spend time on Facebook & blogs.

12.What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Anything Sweet, but that is a constant.

13. What kind of person do you think you are?
Creative, funny, and compassionate.

15.What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
a nine inch nails songs from my high school years. I heard it last night and stopped in my tracks.


16.What's your favorite item of clothing?
My jeans.


17.Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
Yes, when they are a rice crispy treat!


18.What would you do if you saw a $100 lying on the ground?
If it is in a store I would go to the customer service department. If it's in a parking lot I would pick it up and go home excited!


19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Diet Coke and makeup.


20.What should you be doing right now?
Working.

0 comments: