Monday, October 13, 2008

Goodbye Old Friend


I am a sensitive soul. I am also one with sensitive sinuses. Many perfumes and fragrances give me terrible headaches. Either that or my electrifying personality turns the original scent into something totally stinkeriffic. So, I finally found something that was perfect. Not too heavy, not too floral-y, not too citrus-y, it was PERFECT. Brown Sugar and Fig from Bath and Body Works drew people to me like a moth to a flame (ok not really) but I did get a lot of compliments on it. And now sadly it has been discontinued. Why oh why? I am going to send a letter of anger to the good old Bath and Body Works tycoons. How dare they. Goodbye old friend. I love you (but not enough to pay three time what you were sold for, which is what you are going for on ebay). Anyone have any suggestions?

0 comments: