Friday, October 31, 2008

This boy......



So, this morning Parker woke up bright and early. He was so excited you would have thought it was Christmas morning. This was the brief conversation that followed when I walked into his room to turn on the light.

Parker: "Hey Mom, I want you to get me this afternoon right after primetime begins, ok?"

Me: "Well Park, I will probably be there to pick you up about an hour after you get out of school."

P: "But Mom, I want to get home early" (Keep in mind that he is not trick or treating with us this year- he is going down to his dad's house-BOO!)

Me: "Well, Parker, I have to work. I will leave as early as I can to get home and meet your daddy."

P: "Mom, you need to go to Mr. Bill (my boss) and tell him that you son needs to celebrate Halloween really early."

Me: "Well, Parker I can't. Mr. Bill isn't even in the office today."

P: "Really? Well then why don't we get this party started right now!"

The kid cracks me up. How can my day be bad when that is what my day starts with?
Happy Halloween! Be safe!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ha Ha! Too cute!

Toby said...

I like the way he thinks!