Monday, September 29, 2008

Coming around again...

I awoke this morning to the realization that I could not stay in bed another day and that I would have to emerge into the world again. Seeing as how I did not leave my bed or my pajamas this weekend, this was to be quite a feat. I did not want to get up. Nor did I have the gas in my car to get anywhere. But, I did have a new battery.
Oh yes....my car battery decided to die yesterday. Mike, the ever dilligent, perfect husband that he is, was filling up both cars since he had found a station that had gas. He had filled up his car and came back to get mine. Nope, it had decided it wasn't going anywhere whether it had gas or not. That battery was dead. But, thanks to AAA, we had a new battery in a few hours. I LOVE THAT COMPANY. Unfortunately, by the time all was said and done, Mike and Parker had to leave for Caroline's soccer game. So, I passed out again from the pain. I missed the entire visit with my in laws. That makes me really sad. I literally spent every minute this weekend in bed. Yuck-o.
I did manage to read lots of blogs and lots of funny stuff. Angie sent me one of the funniest blogs I have read in a long while: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com. You guys know how much I love cupcakes and anything else with frosting. This blog discusses the cakes gone bad. It is hilarious. For instance, this jewel:

What a cake for a four year old. Appropriate? Me thinks not.
So, have a happy Monday. Make it a good day. I will just focus on trying to make it. Peace out.

0 comments: