Wednesday, September 10, 2008

yowza!

Am I ever sleepy? Another long night of jaw pain. Alas, I am at work today and just surviving. I can already feel the cool crispness of my sheets on the bed that is waiting at home for me. To say that I am sleepy is an understatement. I haven't been this tired since Parker was born. I remember being so excited and amazed at the little miracle that I couldn't take my eyes off of him....not one minute......for 48 hours. Everyone told me to take advantage of sleep when he could go to the nursery for the night. Did I listen? Of course not. So yeah, I am about that sleepy now except for the fact that I don't have something really cute to show for it.
So, selfishly, I am hoping that Parker's soccer practice gets cancelled tonight. I want to go home and close my eyes, not sit in a field with 10,000 other parents. I feel bad for even saying that because I know the joy that Parker gets being out there kicking the ball. Bad mommy. Honestly, once I get out there, I will have a blast. I love watching lil P getting all red in the face which is a sure sign that he is having fun. He kicked a goal last week and immediately ran over to me and gave me a big high five. Those are the moments that forever will stay in my mind. Why would I wish that away?
So, I have doing a lot of crafting. I have actually been busy getting some things ready to submit for another design team. Say It With Letters is looking for 1-2 people for their team so I am looking to apply. I am already on the design team at Scrap Chic Boutique- I love working with those girls. It is such a fun challenge to be given a blank slate and see what you can make of it.
Well, I am off to finish up the day and get lots of sleep tonight.

0 comments: