Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pain, Pain, go away....

I spent the day in bed.....missed Parker's soccer game, missed brunch with my wonderful in laws, missed time with the ones I love, and missed going to see the movie "Nights in Rodanthe" with my mother-in-law, Katy. This is killing me on so many levels. I miss my family, I miss creating, I miss not having to live on a schedule of every six hours between meds. Yuck- I a hoping and praying that my primary care dr can expedite my appt with the ENT dr. That is the only hope of getting in before Oct 6. Seeing as how I am supposed to leave on Thursday, Oct 9, I am on a tight schedule. This pain is not going to prevent me from going to see one of my best girlfriends from getting married.
The only positive for the day is that I have watched the new Sex and the City movie three times (in and out of conciousness). It was way better than I was thinking it would be.
On a much lighter note, my baby boy scored 7 goals at his game. He is a rockstar. I love him to the moon and back. They love me so much that they went to the store this afternoon and bought me mac & cheese, cookie dough, jello pudding, bananas, and lots of juice. I love them so much. I am lucky to have a great support system through all of this. I am a lucky girl despite being in lots of pain. I must never forget that.

1 comments:

Angie said...

I am so sorry you are still hurting. This has got to stop! Let me know if I can do anything:)