Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Recap

Wow- Les Mis was great. I cried in quite a few scenes. I "think" Mike enjoyed it well even though he didn't understand what was going on half the time. If he didn't, he put on a great face and we had a great night out. I think Anne and Parker had a good time as well. God bless you Anne for filling in at the last minute. Thanks so much.
Saturday morning was Parker's soccer game where he proceeded to score ten, yes ten, goals. I really am wondering where that child got his athletic skills- lord knows it wasn't from me. He just took off with the ball and scored. You would think that all of that running would wear a kid out....but not Parker. He was up and at it all day and even stayed up past 10 with Anne. I don't know how he does it. However, when he does get worn out, he is a peaceful little angel. Look at that sweet boy:



So, Mike and Parker are out at the Sandy Springs Festival today and I am getting some scrapping done. It feels like forever since I have created anything. I have been in a bit of a funk. Luckily, I feel like it is starting to wear off and I am feeling the creative juices starting to flow again. I have two kits to get done and a few projects for my coffee and cupcakes class. Luckily, we got quite a bit of cleaning done yesterday so there isn't much to do today. I need to get my closet done but that may just wait until next weekend......

1 comments:

Angie said...

What a sweet picture of Parker! I am so proud of our little soccer pro! Glad you had fun this weekend at the show.